Legendary Avengers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is our future!!!

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Here is our future!!! Empty Here is our future!!!

Post  Ryusei Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:23 pm

As everybody knows our lovely server is closed. =/ . Well, i would like to know your wishes about our guild's future, there is an option: moving to another server if Defqon gives up. Feel freely to comment here.
Ryusei
Ryusei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Here is our future!!! Empty Re: Here is our future!!!

Post  Ryusei Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:42 pm

Srry my bad, the forum has just been fixed cuz only administrators could reply and write posts. I apologize again =P.
Ryusei
Ryusei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamitaro the Awesome Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:31 pm

Me and Leviathan were gone to 4vendeta alliance (i know i know Razz).

Levi did not change his name, mine is Cassandra (human pala)
Yamitaro the Awesome
Yamitaro the Awesome

Back to top Go down

Here is our future!!! Empty 4vendeta

Post  Elementroll Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:35 pm

I didn't get much info about 4vendeta, could either you, chetu, or levi give us some details? I just know its highrate.
Elementroll
Elementroll

Back to top Go down

Post  Leviathan Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:31 pm

Here is the site...http://wow.4vendeta.com/index.php

The site XP rate is somehow near xWoW's
Prof rate is 1 by 1, which i somehow like,
drop rate is higher, at least for greenies,
there's not much people, but it will soon grow,
it's like i saw xWoW when i came there.
Me, Damas (Darien, Bowjob), Windrazor (Thane),
Killua, Chetuchan, Abaddon are there.
People are kind as i saw, there was an pvp event today.
So i think it's gonna be populated soon. GM's are good,
i met with one, Sina, he/she helped me around bugged priest quest.
So guys, i don't know what else to say, pop in if you like it! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Leviathan
Leviathan

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamitaro the Awesome Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:30 am

Anyway, what we're gonna do? Grow up in new guild and after that make new one? Or maybe stay in that one?
Yamitaro the Awesome
Yamitaro the Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Leviathan Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:08 am

That's the one question i don't have answer for...we will see, if our beloved Ryusei is going Alliance xD
Leviathan
Leviathan

Back to top Go down

Here is our future!!! Empty Guild stuff

Post  Elementroll Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:31 am

While things are left unspoken, I believe Ryusei wouldn't bother. Besides, we have these forums to stay in touch. I have been playing on another server, but the fact of playing alone or without you guys is kinda empty. So wether Ryusei goes for another server or 4V, Ill go play overthere. I bet if he notices we are all there, he will move too. However, playing alliance ..... ermmmmmm...... I'm not sure. I'll see to it soon. See ya there guys!
Elementroll
Elementroll

Back to top Go down

Post  Pycckuu Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:43 pm

Hi all guys, if any1 still remember me Smile I didnt understand, why xWoW closed. And second, we are gonna play on alliance side in that server ??

Pycckuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamitaro the Awesome Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:22 pm

It would be awesome if we all were on the same server...
Yamitaro the Awesome
Yamitaro the Awesome

Back to top Go down

Here is our future!!! Empty Guild Matter

Post  Ryusei Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:36 am

Greetings. I know it has all been so sudden, and that it´s hard to accept the loss of xWoW. Due to your decisions and my situation I have no choice but to play in Alliance. Besides the faction choices, there are some other decisions I have to make. Some friends showed me a nice server called WoWLegacy, they are playing in Orion Realm (Mid-rate), and also they are playing Alliance, they are like 10 ppl, including Elementroll. I tell you this because I have not decided yet, the only thing I´d like to know is if you would move to that server and we ALL played together there, or you would rather stay at 4V. Afterwards, I´d make my decision myself.

Due to a project band (Power Metal FTW \m/!!!) I´ve joined, my schedule will be tight these days and won´t be able to do much about the guild.

Looking forward to your answer. Good luck.
Ryusei
Ryusei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Here is our future!!! Empty 4v vs. Orion

Post  Elementroll Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:30 am

I wouldn't bother moving to 4V, I find it very comfortable, it is not crowded. I already have a alliance char thought in case I do move and else, so I'm waiting for you, guys.
Elementroll
Elementroll

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamitaro the Awesome Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:51 am

Sorry Russkij for ignore you Razz

Defquon (i think I'm not wrong) closed the server because of players' complaying, bugs and other shit... The funniest thing is he did not close the Aion 'because WoW is good experience for developers' Razz somethimes I didn't understand him.

I've found kinda good servercalled Whisper of Silence - it's possible to transfer chara from other server, rates are very high (from one Barren kill i get like 5 greens), GM is very nice and not-so-nervous... but there are few disadvantages... this is Polish server, horribly crowded by kids (by 'kids' i don't mean annoying players who camps after honor kill and spam on /w channel n00b - i mean like 7 - 12 old kids), prof skills are like x1, and for us it's impossible to transfer charas (I've talked to GM about that, he need something like Armoury(? i don't remember correctly) as proof (what we do not have)...).

Also I found High rate Funserver (Svejk? i have to check again that one); 5 proffesions instead of 2, mount from 1 lvl, flying mounts in Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms... but for me it's kinda too... complicated Razz

Anyway I found like 6 servers 'high rate' (including 4V, WoS and Svejk). I can link them all if you want to.
Yamitaro the Awesome
Yamitaro the Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Pycckuu Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:44 pm

Aha. I'm playing on 4vendeta now for horde. There's some guys from here? or are they on alliance side?

Pycckuu

Back to top Go down

Here is our future!!! Empty 4V

Post  Elementroll Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:34 pm

Ermmmm, it's a hard decision if there are way too many servers. I'd stay with 4V tho, but if there exists a chance to transfer our chars to any server, I'm in for any then. Armory is an option of some servers that saves a profile of your characters, with all its gear and glyphs and else, so its like the whole data of your char is saved there and they can retreive it to transfer it.

Im playing alliance already in 4V.
Elementroll
Elementroll

Back to top Go down

Post  Pycckuu Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:05 pm

Started lvl up human warrior, nick Dobrovolec.

Pycckuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamitaro the Awesome Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:23 pm

Pycckuu wrote:Started lvl up human warrior, nick Dobrovolec.

I'll send you guild invitation when I get computer with installed WoW on it (or when I get back to my home), unless you get invited earlier.

(Too many hoominz in guild Razz)

Anyway, if you guys decide to move to other server Im in - pala is boring, I miss my cow druid.
Yamitaro the Awesome
Yamitaro the Awesome

Back to top Go down

Here is our future!!! Empty Pala Be No Boring, Mon!

Post  Elementroll Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:37 pm

It's not boring, remember how Manowow tanked those biatches there at xWoW =) Try it with conviction and it won't be.

By the way! I'm in your guild, chetu. Tho I do not seem to recognize Levi's char.
Elementroll
Elementroll

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamitaro the Awesome Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:50 pm

Levi's chara's called Leviathan (Razz), human priest... he's mainly offline (I guess he's got exams or something...)
Yamitaro the Awesome
Yamitaro the Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Leviathan Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:35 am

Btw it's Defqon only Chet as I know Very Happy Hi Pycckuu i remember you! Dunno if u do remember me but i certainly do. Well guys, I'm not here to make rules or anything similar, i just want all of us on one nice server happy and having fun, it is all i want. Though i have already lvl 65 priest on 4V and Inscr/Herb 280/300 which is a bit hard to make, i liek that idea of transfering, it would be the best. The problem is, that i don't know how my friends are gonna take this, the ones i know for years and i see each day. They are all a bit stubborn when its about leveling, like "omg, i started leveling here, im too lazy to start all over again", but i dont mind it, i just want to be where they are, if it's possible, also with you guys. 4V is a good server, but i don't know, something tells me it's not that good, and from one side i don't like it that much. One thing that is, I got little bored with WoW (dunno how, but that's the way it is), the only thing i play WoW are you guys, and ofc my friends. I woke up this morning (i wasn't online for 1 or 2 days) and i realised some things that will now sound like bullshit of course. Realised that i spend too much time here, and my parents, grands, school, and most other things i do regularly, got little "out" of my mind. Don't wanna say I lost my mind playing wow, or "wooohoo wow is my life". I play wow cause i want to meet people from another countries, make new friendships, and with that i get to play with them something interesting. But i saw i got carried away, a bit swooshed from here where i sit, just wanted not to break contact with you. And now...i don't now but for me it seems 24 hours are not long enough for one whole day. For me to spend time with you guys and my friends + other things i mentioned above. So, of course, I'll stay with you, I'll try to balance all these things in one day (cause i get small amount of hours sleeping), but i have doubt that it won't work. Now to come back to the main thing (phew that above was A Confession xD), as I said i will go where you guys go, where we all agree and where is best for all of us, i just want my friends with me. So i think i can't check these days that Legacy server, maybe i could for the weekend, and I'll try to convince my friends to go there if it's a good one. That's ALL I had to say. xD
Leviathan
Leviathan

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamitaro the Awesome Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:10 pm

Sorry Levi - I have 2 very hard exams in this weekend (HRM and microeconomics woohoo kill me plz), and a thing I'm thinking all time about are these exams. My brain does not work properly because of caffeine overdose, lack of sleep and need of scholarship Razz.

Actually I have human pala with 72(?) lvl right now and somehow I do not want to leave 4V so much (lack of people is huge advantage for me - less people means less problems haha... moar good stuff for me!), but if you guys decide to leave...
Yamitaro the Awesome
Yamitaro the Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Leviathan Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:38 pm

Well guys...i need to make a pause like i did in late 2009. I miss lots of things cause of this game, and now i have problems with friends for it. I think that's enough. Me and Damas for sure are quitting, for Miroku i can't say cause we have to talk to him this evening...and for Thane...well for him i don't have anything to say. I don't say i'm quitting like for ever, but i won't play WoW till summer time, maybe till Cataclysm release date (late October). Just so you know, i love all of you guys, and i spent the best wow experiences with you, and you're the only thing i feel sorry quitting wow. But, i figured this is the best soultion. Though, i still have ur msn-s/skype-s so it's okay. Have a great time, and nudge me on msn or text on skype if u want to chat cause ill be always glad to hear from you! Very Happy
Leviathan
Leviathan

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamitaro the Awesome Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:30 pm

Hi guys,
I was looking for wow server (again) while my free time... I did NOT find anything interesting (i don't mean that I don't like 4V, but... aw, c'mon, allies are fags and my pala chick scares my shit out Shocked hell no). I found bunch of insta 80lvl PvP servers with s7(?) vendors, and HUGE amount of annoying kids. Scapegaming (my first server) is closed already (too many hackers I guess?), and the rest of high rate servers are bugged/screwed up totally/gms prefer to make stupid events instead of fixing the most annoying bugs/too high (it sounds weird but... 5lvls up after the first quest?! come on!)/gms prefer to act like 'Aw, you made a ticket? Fuck you, we don't care, write about it on forum because we prefer to waste our/your time with annoucing our NEW INTERNET RADIOH WITH LADEH GA-GA! Say a word about it and we gonna give you huge cup of BAN (yes, I got ban already ahaha)'/donation stuff (I will NOT pay ANYBODY for 310% mount because it's the ONLY way to get it - NA-AH)...

Propably it's too hard to find good PvE/RP/normal (I'm tired of PvP and kids with full furious/deadly/whatever gear butt-raping you when you try to finish quest) not-so-high rate server with nice gms and fixed instances.
Yamitaro the Awesome
Yamitaro the Awesome

Back to top Go down

Here is our future!!! Empty Suggestion

Post  Elementroll Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:31 am

It's good to hear from you, chetu. Regarding the server search you made, there is a suggestion. I believe it fits to your expectations. It's called Molten-WoW.

Info:
3.2.2a
2 Realms (Neltharion and Deathwing, both have same properties)
x12 exp rate, else is blizz-like.
Prof rate I think its x2, x3 or x5 i do not remember well right now.

Neltharion is the realm I have a char in, hope it helps. Cya.
Elementroll
Elementroll

Back to top Go down

Here is our future!!! Empty Hey guys :D

Post  Leviathan Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:20 pm

Well long time no hearing from me xD About Molten-WoW. It is a great server, the thing is for me that i don't like hight populated servers like this one, and sometimes you can't login to this server cause its full and u have to wait in long quees. I have lvl 30 character here (which i played b4 4V, i dont play now), but it's good to play, there is many people, and it's a whole new experience like that ^^
Leviathan
Leviathan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum